JDC Rain Waterproof Motorcycle Cover
JDC’s range of award-winning, waterproof motorcycle covers is the result of extensive research and testing. As bikers ourselves we could see the weaknesses in what was available, and we knew we could create something better.
The results speak for themselves, but JDC motorcycle covers aren’t just better made, they’re better value too. You’ll make savings of 30% or more compared with other well-known brands.
If you need to park on the street, a JDC motorcycle cover also shields your bike from the dirt and grime thrown up by traffic. Even when the sun’s shining they’re useful, preventing the sun’s harmful UV rays from damaging your paintwork. Need to store your bike? The JDC motorcycle cover won’t just keep the dust off. The advanced synthetic fabric is breathable and vented, allowing moisture to escape, and so minimizing rust or mould.
The JDC Rain
The JDC Rain is our entry-level waterproof motorcycle cover, made from a medium-duty blend of polyester fibres, with a polyurethane coating. It’s designed for those who want something that’s light, fits quickly and easily, and is very affordable. Despite the low price, there are no compromises when it comes to performance.
Like all JDC Waterproof Motorcycle covers, the JDC Rain also benefits from:
- Superior Waterproofing Technology. Medium Duty cover weighs around 1kg.
- New UV resistant fabric which helps reduce against fading over time.
- A string cord runs around the bottom edge of the cover keeping it fitted to your bike, this can be adjusted to size to suit your motorcycle. Excess cord is stored in a covered pocket at the back of the cover.
- An adjustable buckle strap in the in the middle to secure the cover underneath ensuring a snug fit, and preventing the cover from lifting in windy conditions.
- Special ventilated handlebar pockets that allow harmful condensation to escape, while preventing water from getting in.
- Reinforced front and rear security holes making it easy to fit an anti-theft cable, or chain and padlock. A great theft deterrent.
- Double stitched seams, giving added strength and durability.
- A wide range of sizes to fit most motorcycles, including those with a top box of up to 52 litres.
- A durable zipped bag for compact, easy storage.
Only had it a few days but it seems very well made, tailored in fact, nice strong fully elasticated round the bottom so it doesn't billow in the wind, light enough so it doesn't knock your mirrors askew when you put it on, I have had a few covers over the years this one is pretty good in comparison, I bought the XL tall for my Varadero 1000 it's a good fit.
I have a Tmax with top box the xl is a good fit. Seems to be good quality,being black I hope it last in the sun. Pleased so far though.
This is fourth cover I have brought from JDC, the best for quality and price on the market…..
Good fit, the elasticated bottom keeps it secure over the bike with the extra strap if required. You have to remember to let the exhaust cool for a few minutes before fitting, as it doesn't have the reflective panels inside. Could do with a different colour on the top box part, just so you know which way round it is in the dark!